Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Packing Up


I am married to a pack rat! My husband took apart the beds today and low and behold there were at least 20 truck magazines under our bed! Most people read a magazine then toss it or take it the their doctor's office. I haven't even mentioned the garage....there are no words to explain this odyssey. There are more tools than any man may need, and yet my husband and son want more.
I did find my stadium seats today in a box, which I have been looking for at least 5 years!
Enough on that subject. There were two injuries already today...minor but Mark & Brandon both cut themselves. I all I can say is Lord give me strength! We get on the road Thursday 7/2....

7 comments:

  1. Camt wait to see you all!!!! Drive SAFE and see you soon! To bad we will miss each other in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drive safe and we can not wait to see you all!! To bad we will miss you when we go to Oregon! We need to have a bbq for you all. Oh and good camp site for fishing on the Kenai now! Steve works down there! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Injuries...please pack the first aid kit where you can find it. Looking forward to the trip blog. STOP IN EUGENE....please....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Lord...

    I'm never moving... Have a pack rat here at 1250 - aaaaarrggg! Have a safe trip, take no prisoners, eat whatever you want. After you arrive, take a vacation.
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keep on driving. We're having a great summer. It'll all be worth it. Don't forget to stop and see the world's largest wad of chewing gum at Lower Post B.C.(Just Kidding!!) I'm off to Humpy's.
    John H

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am jealous your going your going to Humpy's, I would love a bowl of their clams!

    ReplyDelete